- Secure your colored coins assets
- Easily spend your colored coins directly from the Coinprism website.
- Store asset issuance keys ensuring re-issuance of the asset cannot be done without physical access.
- Automated crowd sales
If you want to use Armory for cold storage read this article.
Steps to use TREZOR:
- Create a TREZOR address: First, you will need to create an address that is managed by the TREZOR. Simply follow the usual steps to create an address (“Addresses & Colors” then “New Address” or “New Color”). Change the address type to “TREZOR address”.
Select one of the 20 possible slots on the Trezor. Make sure your TREZOR is connected to your computer, and press “Load from TREZOR”. If the TREZOR is correctly recognized, the public key will be loaded from the TREZOR after a few seconds. You can then confirm and create the address.
Note that the first time you use the TREZOR on Coinprism, Chrome might ask you if you want to unblock plugins. Confirm so that the TREZOR plugin can run.
- Create a transaction: The new address can be used the same way as other addresses. Once you get to the point of creating a transaction spending funds from the address, a new screen will appear, and will prompt you for the TREZOR. Make sure the TREZOR is connected and press “Sign”. The TREZOR might then require you to enter your PIN code. Like on mytrezor.com, a matrix will appear on the device display with digits in a random order. For each digit in your PIN number, click on the button at the same position as the corresponding digit on the device display, and confirm when finished.
- Confirm with your PIN: The TREZOR will then ask you to confirm the transaction directly on the device. One thing to note at this point: the TREZOR is not fully aware about colored coins, and will only show you 0.000006 BTC going out when colored coins are transacted.
After you have fully confirmed the transaction on the TREZOR, the transaction will be signed securely on the device, and broadcast on the Bitcoin network.